At Raunds Park Infant School, our aim is to create a happy and caring learning environment where we all feel valued and secure.
- To promote Values across all aspects of school life to help children become responsible and valuable members of society.
- To promote a happy atmosphere in school, and help develop every child's personal, social and emotional development to enable them to be successful learners.
- To provide a broad and interesting curriculum taught through a creative, thematic approach, which is enhanced by the use of visits, visitors and the local community.
- To encourage and expect high standards of behaviour.
- To promote positive and meaningful partnerships between staff, parents and the community and to work together as a big family